When holding an event, the most important thing to consider is choosing the right venue. Since this is the heart of your event, without the correct setting or facilities, your event may not pull together no matter how much you do.
Even before people attend the actual event, the first thing they will see is the building, so location is vital. You may want your guests to arrive at a quiet serene country house, where no other building can be seen. Or maybe you want to mystify them by inviting them to an oasis via the hustle bustle of the city.
There are many things to consider and here we have helped you by constructing a list:
1. Decide on your date, time, setting and number of guests. This will help you narrow your search down and will make it easier when contacting venues.
2. Location. Is it easily accessible? Depending upon the type of event you’re holding, is there public transport? For instance, if you are holding an exhibition and want people to come from a wide area, can they access it by bus/train etc? Just as important are the parking facilities.
3. The Room. Where is it located in the building? If it is located in a venue with many rooms, do you have privacy? What are the furnishings like? Is it comfortable?
4. What are there toilet arrangements? Are they plentiful and has consideration been given to people with disabilities?
5. Does the venue provide you with refreshments? If you are holding a training session or business meeting, many venues provide you with light refreshments such as tea, coffee, water and biscuits, within the price of hiring a room at their venue.
6. Many venues now offer many other services which can tie in with your event, making life easier. For instance, they may provide indoor caterers; have an event planner; have a licensed bar; be licensed to conduct wedding ceremonies etc.,
7. Check the restrictions. Some venues may not allow any extra decorations to be put up or may have restrictions on how loud the music can be. Whatever it is, make sure you check it out at the venue first.
8. Cost. Make sure you know what you are paying for. What rooms you have, any extras that you have acquired, how long you have the venue for, are there any costs payable for damages?
This is only a brief introduction to help you find the perfect venue for your perfect event.
WEDDING IN THE MALDIVES
NIYAMA Maldives Male Maldives0 reviews
Niyama Private Islands Maldives offers a chilled-out take on tropical-island luxury a combination of top-class dining, seductive beach bars (including a submerged party pad) and city-smart boutiques with a laid-back that makes it a great place where to have a vacation.